NexStep’s Mission is to partner with today’s leaders for tomorrow’s success.
NexStep accomplishes its mission in two ways.
- Executive Coaching which focuses on the leader guiding them toward personal growth and effectiveness.
- Ministry Coaching which focuses on the organization using a consulting approach to guide the organization growth and effectiveness.
Primary Areas of Expertise
- Assessment of current health, organization and effectiveness
- Strategic Ministry Planning including the preparation of specific Annual Plans
- Leadership Community Development through training and structural reorganization
- Coaching in Stewardship Development, the Conducting of Capital Campaigns and Ministry Expansion Fund Drives
- Creation and Administration of Surveys and Questionnaires
A Brief History
NexStep was formed in 2001, however nearly all of its Associates have been coaching leaders and consulting with churches, denominations and other non-profits for longer than that. Since its founding, NexStep’s Associates have had the privilege of working with more than 1,000 leaders and churches from more than two dozen denominational contexts.